Thursday 3 October 2013

Surfing safari

Talofa
For those of you who thought I was lost ...(again)
I'm lazing away on a tropical island in the south pacific....anyone feel sorry for me?
The majority of my time is spent eating..and in between meals...swimming..beach/pool ( hard decisions of the day), canoeing, paddle boarding, snorkeling, deep sea fishing....note, very little stitching being done...but I did have a basket weaving lesson today!






























Lofa
Till next time
Keep stitching
Floss

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Sinalei resort Samoa

14 comments:

  1. oh my what a beautiful place, it would be hard not to enjoy yourself here,lol,have fun Leah.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just watch your back... many of us are jealous!
    EnJoY... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous..... Wished I was there again.......enjoy your fale

    La manuia le aso
    Tofa soifua

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope....sorry....can't conjure up anything resembling feeling sorry for you young lady...Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful... and yes, I am very jealous....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. No sympathy here.....just feeling a tad jealous. Looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh! Wonder what the poor people are doing today?
    How lovely for you!
    Enjoy the trip : they always seem to go too quickly.
    My favourite sit and relax place is the Outrigger resort in Fiji.
    Enjoy the chill out in the glorious sunshine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, a little green with envy, have a fabulous time...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wish I could get "lost" with you Lea xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow looks amazing , what fun , plenty of time for stitching when you get home.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment.