Saturday 6 October 2012

Lost.. stitching mojo

Where have I been?
I had a wonderful long weekend with my girls all home (and some boys) and a stay at the farm. Lots of cattle work, new calves  and footy watching.


like my new earing?...and yes its in the wrong ear!


waiting for some action

the sunset

the moonrise
 Then down to Sydney for 3 days on the hunt for light fittings and ceiling fans. (Actually, catching up with girfriends and clothes shopping!)

I found myself near The Crewel Goblin at Gordon so couldn't resist some more retail therapy and a new X-stitch! .....When you've lost you stitching mojo...start something new!
( if anyone finds my stitching mojo....can they send it back to me please! )

not showing too much...just in case...


                    
iris at my front door.
Till next time
Cheers Floss







6 comments:

  1. It sounds like you have had a great time with family and friends over the last couple of weeks....so did you find some light fittings and fans to justify other retail therapy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cross stitch looks good...can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well if you're not stitching, family and shopping are certainly the best alternative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you have been to busy to sew.... Will look for your mojo , it s probably where myn is.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the new cross stitch...no mojo here IM afraid lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. good thing you put those girls to work.......love my little black calves.....lovely sunset and moon rise........my iris have been great too.......i'm sure you will get back into your stitching........maybe you could clean out the sewing room and that would get you going again.........

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment.